The Moose Jaw Events Centre (MJEC) management is dedicated to providing an exciting and memorable guest experience while ensuring the safety and security of all Guests. The following guide provides information and policies/rules for attending any MJEC event. These policies apply to all guests. Guests who violate any of the policies will be escorted by security out of the arena. Additionally, MJEC management reserves the right to suspend season ticket privileges for guests who do not comply with these event policies.
Please see the Box Office page for information on purchasing tickets.
Ticket resellers are not recognized ticket agents of Moose Jaw Events Centre or The Moose Jaw Warriors. Guests purchasing tickets from a private reseller, intentionally or not, risk being refused entry to Moose Jaw Events Centre events. To avoid problems with counterfeit, stolen or voided tickets, Guests should make your purchases through our only authorized ticket partner.
The resale of tickets ("scalping") is against the law and will not be permitted in and around the property of Moose Jaw Events Centre. Violators will be reported to the Moose Jaw Police Department.
Smoking is not permitted on the property at any time.
Unless otherwise specified by teams and/or event officials/management, Moose Jaw Events Centre welcomes guests bringing small signs, flags, banners, and posters inside the building to show fan support during events. The following guidelines relate to these items:
- Item must be related to event
- Item may not be attached to a stick/pole
- Item may not be larger than 11" x 17" in dimension
- Item may not obstruct any sponsors/advertisers signage
- Item may not be hung, attached, or displayed on any part of the building
- Item may not contain or display obscene/offensive language and/or pictures, as determined by Moose Jaw Events Centre management
- Item may not be constructed or displayed in a manner that mat obstruct the view of other guests or in any way create a safety hazard for others as determined by Moose Jaw Events Centre management
Guests are not allowed to hand out pamphlets, advertisement brochures, etc. to other guests while inside the building, without prior approval from Moose Jaw Events Centre management.
Seating capacities vary for every Moose Jaw Events Centre event. For hockey, the capacity is 4,465. For concerts and other special events, the capacity reaches 5,000+ guests, depending on the set-up of the event.
Restrooms are located on every level of the arena. All restrooms have disability access as well as baby change stations
The following is a partial list of items that are prohibited at all Moose Jaw Events Centre events.
- Weapons - both real and imitation
- Outside Food and Beverage
- Cameras: no flash/professional photography
- Recording Devices
- Bags: Backpacks, Large Bags, Suitcases
- Tripods/ Monopods, Laser Pointers, Alcohol, Drugs, Noise Making Devices, Fireworks, Flashlights, Skateboards/ Rollerblades, Beach Balls, Cans or Bottles.
- Laptop Computers
Guests may not bring audio or video recording devices into the arena. These devices include, but are not limited to, video cameras/camcorders and audio recording devices. Any equipment not conforming to these rules must be removed from the premises.
Guests who wish to return a prohibited item to their vehicle or need to exit and re-enter the arena must provide their ticket or event pass to be allowed re-entry access.
Laptops or any type of personal computers will not be admitted inside Moose Jaw Events Centre.
Lost and Found
Moose Jaw Events Centre management assumes no responsibility for items lost at events. After the conclusion of the event, if the lost item is not retrieved, guests may contact Moose Jaw Events Centre Guest Services at 306-624-2040 to inquire about the lost item.
Moose Jaw Events Centre reserves the right to deny entry to intoxicated guests. Any intoxicated Guests causing a disturbance during an event will be asked to leave the facility and may be subject to arrest.
Moose Jaw Events Centre is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Please view our Code of Conduct.
Food and Beverage
Guests may not bring food and/or beverage items into the arena during events. Guests must dispose of the unauthorized items prior to entrance into the arena or return them to their vehicle. Guest Services Centers will not check-in or store any food or beverage items. Guest with specific/special dietary needs due to medical conditions or religious requirements should contact the Guest Services department.
In the event of a medical emergency, contact a member of our Guest Services or Security staff for assistance.
All restrooms facilities at Moose Jaw Events Centre are wheelchair accessible and are clearly marked. In addition, we have unisex/family restrooms available in two locations on the Main Concourse.
Moose Jaw Events Centre works on a continuing basis with the Moose Jaw Fire Department, the Moose Jaw Police Department, and other agencies in the development of specific Emergency Procedures Plans for each event. Moose Jaw Events Centre recognizes that its goal is to provide a safe, enjoyable atmosphere. The use of installed automated security systems, appropriate security operating plans, trained guest services and security personnel will ensure the security and safety of all guests, performers, and employees at Moose Jaw Events Centre. In the case of an emergency, Guests must comply with requests from venue staff regarding arena operations and emergency
All guests in attendance are required to wear a shirt and shoes at all times for their own safety. Moose Jaw Events Centre management reserves the right to deny entry to guests wearing clothing items displaying offensive text and/or images.
The time the doors to Moose Jaw Events Centre open will vary according to the event. Please also see the specific event page for more information by clicking on the Event Calendar.
All Guests must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest. Ejected Guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss.
Disturbances include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Standing on chairs
- Placing children on shoulders
- Drunk and disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- "Mooning" or exposing private body parts
- Interference with or delay of the game/event
- Violation of Moose Jaw Events Centre's event policies
- Violation of the provincial laws
- Igniting and display of flames, i.e. lighters / matches, in the facility bowl
- Attempting to enter the field of play, court, stage or backstage areas without permission
- Throw, discharge, or launch any liquid substance or objects
- Willfully and maliciously disturbing another Guest / employee with loud and unreasonable noise
- Using profanity and/or offensive words, which are likely to provoke a violent reaction from others
- Taunting or using offensive language against the players, referees, or performers
Please visit our Guest Services – Disabled Services page for a complete list of services offered to guests with special needs.
Moose Jaw Events Centre Guest Services welcomes all feedback, questions, and concerns from our guests. To contact us via e-mail, use
Moose Jaw Events Centre offers a wide variety of food and beverage items for our guests' enjoyment.
Code of Conduct
Moose Jaw Events Centre is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- Guests will enjoy every event free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court/stage will be immediately ejected from the venue.
- Guests are not permitted to smoke on the property at any time.
- There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
- Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests will also be responsible for their own good time by reporting inappropriate behavior.
- Guests will be able to communicate instantly, discreetly and directly with Moose Jaw Events Centre’s security command center if assistance is needed in dealing with an unruly fan, a clean-up in their section or any issues and concerns that a guest may feel the need to report.
Moose Jaw Events Centre staff has been trained to intervene when deemed necessary and to use their best discretion to help ensure that guests who ignore the Code of Conduct do not interfere with other guests' ability to enjoy an event. Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest. Season ticket holders may also be subject to having their season subscription revoked. We thank you for your cooperation.
For all sporting events and most concerts, children 2 years of age and younger will be admitted into Moose Jaw Events Centre without a ticket provided that they sit on an adult's lap and do not occupy a seat. Any child 3 years of age and older will require a ticket to enter the arena. Please note that some shows (especially those intended for children) will have a different age policy. If you are uncertain about the policy, feel free to contact us via email at
Non-professional, non-flash still photography is acceptable at most events. However, for some events at the request of the artist/performer/team, cameras of any type may be prohibited. Video recording devices, audio recording devices, monopods, tripods, and cameras with telephoto or interchangeable lenses (professional photography equipment) are not permitted inside Moose Jaw Events Centre at any time, unless written permission has been granted from Moose Jaw Events Centre Management. Video recording on any device and/or flash photography is prohibited at all times, unless written permission has been granted from Moose Jaw Events Centre Management. This policy will be strictly enforced and management reserves the right to deny any electronic device at their discretion.
All bags larger than 14"; square, i.e. backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, etc. will be prohibited from entry into the arena.
ATMs are located in the following locations:
- • Moose Jaw Events Centre Plaza Main Entry
• Main Concourse
• For our guests' convenience, Moose Jaw Events Centre concession stands, bars, and merchandise kiosks accept all major credit cards, excluding American Express.
- • Moose Jaw Events Centre Plaza Main Entry
Animals or pets of any kind are prohibited with the exception of service animals for guests with disabilities and/or special needs. Services animals are welcomed into the building and must remain on a leash or harness at all times. If you intend to bring a service animal into the building, please Bring the documentation that supports you have a service animal.
Alcohol Serving and Consumption
Moose Jaw Events Centre and its food and beverage concessionaires have adopted an alcohol policy that is designed to protect Guests and the community from alcohol-related incidents.
Guests are expected to obey all provincial laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 19 to consume alcoholic beverages. In addition, the following items are to be noted:
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served in containers larger than 24 ounces.
- There shall be a maximum limit of two alcoholic beverages sold to each Guest, per purchase.
- All Guests who appear to be younger than the age of thirty-five (35) will be asked to show positive identification prior to being served alcoholic beverages.
- Moose Jaw Events Centre reserves the right to eject anyone under the age of nineteen (19) who is observed to be consuming alcohol on the premises or who appears to be visibly intoxicated.
- Moose Jaw Events Centre and its food and beverage concessionaires will implement on-going responsible alcohol management training sessions for its serving staff.
- Service of alcohol in the Arena will stop when the official game clock indicates 12-minutes until the end of the game.
For safety and as a courtesy to other guests, aisles must be kept clear at all times. Please follow the directions of the usher in your section to your assigned ticketed seat and refrain from standing in the aisles.
Moose Jaw Events Centre is located at 110 1st Avenue NW, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, S6H 3L9. For more information, contact
Please see our Guest Services – Disabled Services page for information regarding accessibility.